Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Woah!

There's been way too much going on in the last few days. I am way, way overloaded at this precise moment. I want to say that I've had a great few days working at home, but I was ready to pull my hair out at about 4p this afternoon.

Turtle took an early nap and I did get a lot done, but then he woke up and all he wanted was Mama. And then he took a second nap later in the afternoon, but when he woke up he screamed for twenty minutes solid.

And still, it's approaching 10p and I have a ton of stuff on my work list. I took time out to say that I'm not dead, and to say that I want to talk about working and balance. Unfortunately, right now, I can say that I don't have balance at all. I'm about ready to ship Turtle up to my mother's for a day or so.

Not having balance is really depressing because I feel like I'm never going to get it back together. When I started this, I felt like I had it all under control and I was going to do great and I would have awesome things to say.

Now, I feel like I'm just not doing the things that I thought I could, but it could be state of mind, I guess. I'm all hormonal and crampy and grouchy.

No comments: