Saturday, November 3, 2007

ARGH!

So yeah, today was supposed to be a busy work day and I was supposed to get a lot of grading done. So far? Yeah, not so much and it's 9:35p and it's not looking good for the rest of the night.

I have got to get at least one paper graded before I go to bed. In the meantime, I listening to a new playlist I made and doing way too much web surfing. This is not productive and this is the best time I have to do stuff. Turtle is sleeping and the husband is watching Pirates for what must be the 100th time. And, not the lovely DVD that we own -- no, he's watching it on USA where he gets all the commercials. Go figure.

I think the problem is if I really acknowledge how much work there is to do, I will lose my mind. So instead, I'm existing in this lovely land of denial where I can pretend there aren't something like 25 papers waiting for me and another 13 grade needing things coming as I am typing this.

And tomorrow is the Colts game which I am apparently going to attempt to work through with wonderful music in my ears and a blindfold on or something so I can't see it. Unless we're doing well -- then I want to see it.

No comments: